Our Premium Edition offers spam placement resolution for all major receiving domains.
- Full support for Gmail and Outlook. We found that these two domains represent >80% of your recipients. We support other domains but you need to tell us first.
- 1 Minute Setup. You have 1 step to execute. We take care of the rest.
- Deliverability Resolution. We tell you exactly why and how to hit the inbox again.
- Multiple Templates Support. We scan your outgoing mailbox to detect which email templates are in spam. This feature is so good it can tell you you’re in spam before your open rate drops.
- Video Chat. We understand email deliverability issues are stressful and difficult. We are here for you. We want to help as much as you want. We will add you to our Slack and talk to you over video.
We would have loved to give this version away. Alas we couldn’t find a way to provide this service for free so we need to charge a fair price for it.
$ 300/month for up to 10,000 emails sent/month and up to 5 different type of emails.
If you need us to monitor more emails or more email types, we’re happy to provide you with a personalized quote.
- Create an Inboxbooster free account, then click upgrade (on the navigation bar)
- Log as as a Google Workspace administrator of your domain and go here
- Click on Add New with the values:
Client id:103530810975734677130 OAuth Scopes: https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.labels,https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.compose,https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.send,https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.readonly,https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.settings.basic,https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user.readonly,https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.modify
This is for users using Google Workspace to send and a CRM to orchestrate their Google accounts.
We add our beacon to your signatures. If you use a CRM, usually they bypass Google Workspace signature. In such a case you need to add the beacon to the template directly. Reach out to us for any question or follow this .
Mail Delivery Provider
Even if you don’t use Gmail to send, we can still support you. Reach out to us and we’ll work with your provider to make it work.
Some of the technologies used in this product are patented or patent pending.